Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeee..............

I'm considerably happy today.... may PARENTS are coming to my hse...... my dad got an appointment at the U.H. i guess probably its just a normal check up.. u know, all the usual stuff... blood pressure, blood sugar. So, that means home cooked meals, ironed shirts(not that i dont iron my own shirt, but my mom claimed that she enjoyed ironing the shirts for me ;p) and made up bed( again not that i dont made up my own bed but my mom will ensure that the sheets get cleaned every 2 or 3 days)..... my parents are one of a kind... they will claim that they will go back to penang after the check up, but in the end, they will stay probably for TWO months over here. Not that i mind... but when they're here, my social life (nearly non-exsistent anyway) will somehow altered. Usually, i will stay over at my frens hse for the weekend, but if they're here, i will feel kinda guilty if i dont spend time with them (my sis have a part sumhow or another in making me feel guilty). But my parents are cool. they're kinda bohemian... a total opposites of each other. Somehow extreme.... my mom is very pious... calm and cool. but my dad is totally erratic... hypocondriac.... there'll b constant bickering with each other(which will probably last for 5 min only)...shouting... my dads swearing... my mum also is very vocal (but u can hardly hear it.. u know.. soft voice.) ... although they have much differences like the earth and the sky.. but they do have lots in common, they enjoy reading, good music and good food....and most important, they can talk with each other to resolve things in the end.......... Love them both very much....So.. enuff bout my parents, lets focus on other things.... GOSH... i have to start doin my work. Stacks of files are screaming at me.... i guess i should start doing my work now.....adios muchachos...... a long day is just beginning for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home