Tuesday, January 17, 2006

wednesday's blues

i'm back from lunch.... did a little work and suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous...(maybe its the KFC).. but i suspect its the result of staring at the same piles of s**tty files for sooooo long... i'm seriously bored and the cough thats bogging me since these past week is so irritating.... u know wen u breathe and there's these wheezzing sound... i suspect maybe its some form of pneumonia... but i'm through seeing crappy doctors (comp's panels anyway and its free!!) and keep getting the same type of medication..I most definitely know that it'll b panadols.. some antibiotics...and cough syrup.. but it definitely had improved these past few days..no prob... i'll managed.

anyway, due to excessive boredom, certain ppl will receive a call from me... i think they must be so annoyed with me ever so often pestering them to entertain me...... but as a result, juicy stories emerged.... office politics lah katakan... thanx guys for updating me ..whether its who likes who... their latest interest (read: mata air :p).. and... tips to find partner and sound financial planning....ha..ha(really needs that since i'm down with my last 30 bucks in the bank)....

lately, i listened to some indonesian music and i found them very refreshing as opposed to the usual dosage of songs from malaysian singers.. particularly adore (maliq n d'essentials jazzy tunes)... padi and several of the names which i dont know.. thanks curlylocks...for the constant supply of cds b it originals or self burned......

i finally managed to think of some of resolutions for this year... which i certainly will only at least half fulfill by the end of the year....its not too late rite... at least i'll make it more realistic for me to achieve....hopefully... well here's the list of my resolutions:

1)... err...... maybe i'll tell it next time k.....

adios muchachos

p.s my sis just called me to tell that she just got her bonus....yey..yey... hey.. its not much but that certainly calls for celebration... and shopping of course......rite???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home