Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meme's

I've been tagged...... so here u go guys!!

BACHELOR NO :
70 *wink..wink*

NAME : Deen

OCCUPATION : Executive

AGE : 28

ZODIAC : Cancer

FAVE HANGOUT : Any place that offers good food and great "view"... heh..heh..

TALENT : Erm..... bedroom acrobatics... ahaks.. seriously, cant think of any now!!

Three things you can’t live without?
my friends.. my family.... and perhaps........ chocolates!!

What is the sweetest thing a girl / guy has done for you?
Lots.......... bedroom stuff i guess... to vulgar to say it here....heh...heh.. *hint* strawberry and chocolates...... ha.....ha

The most daredevil thing I’ve ever done is...
Shoplifting.... * during my crazy Uni days*... heh..heh....

What’s one thing you’re glad you’ve outgrown?
Erm..... Shoplifting??!!!!..... heh..heh...

Your biggest mistake is...
I never regret any of my actions......... ;)

Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?
Josh Harnett!!..... *owh..those eyes ... those eyes!!!*. * wink.. wink*

Why do women / men...
we think are complicated but actually, they're not!!... no matter how hot they are!!

If you were a product, how would your advertising campaign read?
U can never get enough of ... ermmmm........ DEEN!!

Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy for the first time?
Face....especially the eyes..... then the bubblebutt!!

Who is your role model?
i dun have specific role model but i think my mom is one of them... * no wonder im gay aite*... heh..heh..

What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Sushi of course.. *food of fashionistah*... heh..heh...

Which movie you can watch again and again?
SOUND OF MUSIC!!! yeah... i know.. its very gay indeed!!..... heh...heh...

What is your most annoying habit?
Indecisiveness.......... *go ask my friends*.. wink..wink

I get nervous when...
i have a big meeting or i have to make decisions spot on!!

My biggest fear is...
Losing sumone that i love.....

The best thing I've done for myself is...
Being SINGLE and HAPPY!!!

And to the people I tag:
You! Do it!!... do it!!. heh..heh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home