Wednesday, February 01, 2006

*Truth hurts*

Have you ever wonder that when people ask you something and they say that they wanted to hear the truth ......but actually they're NOT!.........

Have u ever been in that kind of situation.... well.... i have..... many-many times......

Humans are soo complex *yeah, whats new ;)* ... sometimes, when they ask u to tell the truth but actually what they wanted to hear is what they're expecting to hear......

But my problem is, i tend to tell the real truth....and sumtimes, the truth sucks... bigtime.... its kinda hard for me to sugar-coated it and to make it flowery and to put in words that will not hurt the other party.......

I figure... that i tell the truth is becoz i love that person... by telling the truth, its not my intention to make the person feel bad, but actually for the person to improve themselves and be a better person... Is that wrong??

Maybe i tend to criticize people.... Maybe sometimes the critics that i made kinda harsh..... well i'm sorry for that... i am, by nature is quite vocal in expressing myself and although it can be considered as my strengths.... but it is also among my biggest weaknesses....

And i also know that sometimes, i dont take criticism quite well... when people criticize me, my defensive mode will turn on and i tend to find all sort of excuses....

So, i guess, i will try to improve myself....... in that sense lah.. that is.....

i will think before i open my mouth to speak...... be more sensitive to people.....

and lastly, a quote from OPRAH "People don't really change".... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home