Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Me... Lazy bum!


Obviously i have had way toooo much time on my sleeve nowadays...... my days were spent either waking up late in the afternoon..... watching t.v or DVD's....... goin out with friends and running errands.. coming back late at night..... IM SOOOOO BOREDDDD!!! and i have about one month to kill off before i start my new job.... *sigh*...

I shouldnt be complaining aite, while we are working, most of the days we felt that we dont have enough time.... time just flies when we have datelines to catch up.. dun we wish that we dont have to come to work...... that we have all the time in the world to catch up on our readings.... do our chores at home.... work out maybe * which i aint never do anyways*.... and just sit back and relax the whole day.... weeks... months??.... well i've been lazing around for nearly a month now and i must tell that this is among the most boring period of my life....

Not to say that i love working... i wish that i have soo much money that i dun have to work... but i do love sumsort of routines in my life..... i dun mind doin the same repetitive things over and over again..... but been nearly a month at home now.. occasionally goin to the office.....this transition has made me more of a lazy bum.... not to mentioned that my weight had increased by a few kilos by being a couch potato........ ;)

Holidays??... no questions.... not enough funds........

Eating out??.... well.. occasionally, but not sumplace fancy.. not enough funds.....

Shopping?..... out of the questions.... i havent been shopping for quite sumtime... not enough funds.....

Most of the activities takes up money.... petrol.. tols..... foods..... etc.....

So, in the end, staying home is the simplest solutions...... but i tend to overeat if im bored... comfort food maybe?... * sigh*....watching Martha Steward or the Rachel Zoe shows certainly doesnt help.. all those baking and toasting and grilling and frying... makes me hungry.. and watching oiprah makes me depressed.. which i will return to my food as comfort.. he...he... Dun let me even start on the Food Channel!!.... * sigh*

Apart from that, sumthing interesting happens a couple of nite ago.. It was about 10.30pm .... i was watching t.v in the living room.. having milk and chocolate chip cookies..... my sister was sleeping in her room since she just got back from weekend holiday in Phuket and was dead tired...... Suddenly, i felt my sofa was moving.. there was some creaking noise.. and i saw the unswitched standing fan was also swaying slightly..... i immediately knew that there's an earthquake..... I immediately ran to my sister's rrom and screams out her name.. and she didnt even moved..... she was sound asleep.. so, i woke her up and said that the building is moving.. and u know what she did, she finally woke up, looking dazed... and went right back to sleep... it was kinda funny though..... after about 10 sec, the swaying stopped and i went downstairs, most of the residents were by then gathering at the parking lot and pool..... i went around for a while and went back upstairs to my house..... i guess no point just hanging around aimlessly there.... FYI, this is the third time i've experienced a minor earthquake..... Later i found that there was an earthquake at Sumatera... hrrmmm...no wonder.. nevertheless, its did brings some minor excitement to the nite... he...he...

Well.. this weekend will be a very busy weekend... one of my dear cousin is getting married. Friday will be her akad nikah.. followed by reception on saturday and bertandang on sunday..... The theme is Lavender one of my favourite colour... i've got myself a very nice lavender thai silk for my baju melayu.... cant wait to show off at the wedding..... had my hair cut.. very short and coloured it a bit.. not too obvious..... he....he.... Apart from the weight, i feel good... ha...ha

So, there you go.. an incoherent rantings by a very bored person........will update later after the wedding.... with pictures perhaps....

Adieu.... muahhhhhhhhhhh

P.S~ kg.com ???.... nah... i dun think that it will ever work out...... there's too much factors which i had weighed and considered and i think that it will not be beneficial for me to venture in that business... nahhhhhhhhhh!!.. I guess, i'll just wait for the next proposition... he...he.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home