Monday, February 08, 2010

GYM..MING???


Well.. late last year, i decided that i should start goin to the gym.... I felt that my weight is now at a critical level .. my pants is now size 40!!!.. and my weight has reached 3 figures!!!..
Since i started working which is about 4 years ago, i've gained more than 20kgs...... I'm lethargic / tired most of the time.. and the most excersicze that i have at office is walking from my workstation to the water cooler which is about 20 metres... walking from carpark to the my office *berhenti kejap kat makcik tepi jalan beli nasi lemak*... and at home, from my sofa to the fridge to get more food!!...
so after much thinking., i've made up my mind.... i have to start excersizing.. im gonna be 30 soon and if i don't start taking care of my health, god know what kind of disease i will get when im older... nuff said!!
I have friends who regularly goes to gym *yes edan.. thats you!!*.... teehee.... and after much consultation, deliberation, hesitation and "tion" yang lainnya, i've decided to join Fitness First..... near to the office and lots of hot people.. hehehe *tetap ada ulterior motive githoo*
So i join.. to make the long uninteresting story short, reluctantly, i joined. i started to go 3 to 4 times a week.. no trainer as i can't afford that now.. so i do the workout on my own... the first month, i've lost 2 kgs... *wohoooooo*.. tuhan saja yang tau betapa perasaan best sangat masa tu*.. berangan kejap body lawa....hahha.. padahal masih gemuk..
2nd month i've lost 1 kilo .. oklah.... eventho i've been goin to the gym quite regularly, i still feel that i have to drag myself everytime... whylah i don't have the motivation to go.... im losing weight and it show but sumhow, i dun really feel motivated to go.... and thats really a big thing....
Now for the past 3 weeks, i've stopped goin.... at first, it was because i have other commitments everytime i wanna go... then as time goes by, i'm just not motivated anymore.... but sumhow the guilt is quite overwhelming still....
i know that i have to start goin to the gym again..... but izzit worth it.. paying so much for something that is uncertain....
sigh.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous hunkz said...

ehk.. 3 FIGURES....??????

7:54 AM  
Blogger Andartu Timbuktu said...

GYM GYM GYM!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home