Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am a "Samantha"


Like Samantha, i enjoy my freedom...
Like Samantha, i'm a visual addict....

Like Samantha, i'm opinionated....
Like Samantha, i'm carefree.....

Like Samantha, i'm outspoken and speaks my mind... sometimes to much dreaded consequences..
Like Samantha, I enjoy life to the fullest.. too much perhaps..

Like Samantha, i'm loyal to my friends....
Like Samantha, My friends are my life...

Like Samantha, I have found my "Jarred"....
Like Samantha, I love my "Jarred"....

Like Samantha, I am a couger...
Like Samantha, Im also a kitten.....

Like Samantha, I have intimacy issues
Like Samantha, I do want to work it out

Like Samantha, i have problems in my relationship....
Like Samantha, I can't keep it open....

Like Samantha, I have cravings.... ;P
Unlike Samantha, I have not give in to it yet.... *wink*


"Fuck me badly once, shame on you, fuck me badly twice, shame on me"
~ Samantha Jones (Sex & The City)

4 Comments:

Anonymous curlylocks said...

and like Samantha, you're insatiable!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this article... and like samantha, i'm always horny.. :)

xxx
mel

5:08 PM  
Blogger UnCommon Angel said...

personally i dont think u r no longer... Please kak Samantha come back!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Karl Ismile said...

... Samantha's rude and politically incorrect... Are you...?

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home