Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Remembering the old times....


So many things have happen in the past year....

1) I loss my dad.. Al Fatihah To ayahanda .. moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman.. AMIN... Its painful for myself and my family but somehow, we cope with the support of family and friends..... love them to bits...



2) Still working at the same place.. but with different function now... I'm doing corporate comm.. the things which i love to do.. organising events and stuff.. got to do a bit of travelling....... hopefully...

3) i have a new love of my life.... i love him to bits.. he's not that far away but it feels like a thousand miles... for now, situation are a bit sticky for us... lots of factors to consider but nevertheless, our love persist..... i guess that is what we called true love no.. :)

4) Eat, Pray and Love in BALI a couple of month ago..... one word : DIVINE!!! Love the temples.. love the beach.. and love the party... got to know some local guy there.. he's a nice person.. can i say its just a "holiday fling".... he wanted much more but he knows my heart is "taken"....

5) Move house from KL city to suburbs... about an hour from office.. dreaded it at first, as it is quite far with not soo good roads.... but now that i've settled at the new place, i love it.. still dread the trafiic but its manageable.... Hope to find my own place someday.. IN THE CITY PLEASE!!!.. Im a city boy anyway.. love the lights.. sounds and sight of KL... :)

6) I'm pretty much happy with my life now.. of course could lose a whole lots of kg's and live more healthily.... but that will come eventually i guess.. too tired to try for now.. haha
7) I wish i'm "hotter".. well.. one could only wish aite.... hahah.. not that im having much problem in that department, there's always demand.. hey at least look at the bright side.. im a "niche" market.. as my good friend once told me... hehehe... but sometimes i do wish to get into the "mainstream".. its boring being "special"... hahaha.. god..im funny aren't i...haha


So thats its more or less of my updates.. i will try to update more next time.. when the time permits....
Ciao bella!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

sorry to hear about your dad too dear! :( we are both on the same boat

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home